dinsdag 13 december 2011

Welcome

A warm welcome to my new followers and  a big thank you to all of my followers. Amazing that you are still willing to follow me, it is very silent at my blog at this moment!!!!

My new followers are:
Wendy P.
Eloisaggranados
Mindymax
Valéria (she has more blogs)
Cristina F.
Elena Alde
Fiona Presland (congratulations on starting your blog, hope to see your work soon!)
John
Wilga
Rosa (she has another blog)
Jeannette Fishwick
María Jose Laso (she has another blog)
Carlos Mota
Maria de los Angeles Mendez Gomez
Pepper
Gleise
C Gomez
karmabutik
And I just found out that Becky has a blog. I had welcomed her before, but I think she didn´t have a blog at that time.

picture from http://www.mtharmony.net/

I wish you all a blessed Christmas and all the best for 2012!

P.S. I will post my giveaway at the end of the week (I hope).

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Gracias a ti por compartir tus trabajos que son una maravilla,un beso.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Voor jou ook een hele fijne kerst en een geweldig 2012!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Dear Lara, we all have periods of silence, but do not forget our friends :-)
    I embrace you with great affection, wishing you all good,
    Flora

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gracias a tí por darnos esa oportunidad. Saludos.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hello Lara, thank you for mentioning my blog! Although I don't have time now to link to every blog, you are welcome to my blog too - have a Merry Christmas!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Welcome back I love that ornament the true reason!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Ook hele mooie feestdagen en een gezond 2012 gewenst!
    * marlies

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Hola Lara:
    Cuando un sueño se cumple un duende sonríe. Que en 2012 tu duende sonría eternamente. Feliz año guapisima !!

    ** . * . . . . * . * . Un besito
    .. * . (\ *** /) * . * cielo
    .* . * ( \(_)/ ) * * . que tengas
    .* . * (_ /|\ _) . * . un buen
    .* . * . /___\ * . . * dia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen