dinsdag 6 september 2011

Welcome!


A warm welcome to all my new followers:

cornmaiden152
Laurene
amy_fletcher
Tamara
Lori Wynant
miniaturas_eduardofelipe
Hilsu
Caraloo (she has more links)
Eliana Martins
Doortje
Patrizia
Anda
Anna
Sandra
Minteriors
Ivana Noelia Paez
Lilacsmell
Kati
Juliette
Carolina Leonardo
Marta Riviera

I hope you will enjoy reading (not so often these days :-() my blog!

We have been back from our holiday in Denmark for two weeks now. We had a good time in a beautiful country but the weather was less nice.


One beautiful picture taken at Den Gamle By. It´s an old city in the middle of Aarhus with a lot of inspirational scenes for people who love old buildings and interiors (like me).
The kids are back to school, so I should be able to do some mini-ing again ;-)

Before our holiday I had bought some pretty things for my bathshop (see pictures, they are gorgeous!)




They are bought from Tanja Verlaek. She sells her beautiful minis on a dutch site.

Have a nice day!

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Welcome back. Thanks for showing your purchases. These minis are very beautiful.
    Hugs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I'm so jealous you got to vacation in Denmark its on the top of my bucket list....did you buy any treasures on your trip?
    love your bath beauties.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Welcome back :) Your minis are gorgeous. Hugs Maria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Beautiful minis, great purchases!
    Hugs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. You have bought a lot of nice minis, love the handbag.
    Mona

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Leuk dat je mij ook gaat volgen.

    Gr yvonne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Has aprovechado muy bien las vacaciones, disfrutar en familia y comprar minis, muy completo.
    Un abrazo
    maite

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I think I may need to visit that town, someday!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen