maandag 16 mei 2011

Update and welcome

It has been a while since I posted.
My family and I have been on a holiday in the UK (guess where :-)). We have spend a week in a beautiful cottage in Kent and we had a week with a lot of rest and beautiful weather. How much did we need that!



I have more followers to welcome:

Ela Witt
Heidi (she has a new blog)
Carmen
Ann
Brandy Rose
Marisa
CrisColás
Kate
Pei Li

You are all very welcome! A beautiful flower (picture taken in the gardens of Sissinghurst) for you:

8 opmerkingen:

  1. that flower is so beautiful, I was in the grocery store the other day and gave a lady your blog address, she was so excited!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It's such a gorgeous part of the country to relax in, I can imagine you would all have enjoyed your break.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lara, the peony is so gorgeous, such a beautiful color !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. what a beautiful place to have your Holiday ,so nice to go on a holiday with your family .
    my husband is in Holland at the moment , visiting his parents and brothers and sisters, en lekker kroketten aan't eten , yum .haha
    love from Frederica

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. He ik was afgelopen week ook in Engeland, met school
    prachtig he die white cliffs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wow....gorgeous photos, Lara! And how absolutely wonderful to visit Sissinghurst. I spent 3 years in London and because it was before my interest in gardening devloped, I didn't go to ANY of the wonderful gardens over there. I would just love to go to them now I am an avid gardener. Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Hi Lara, I love your blog. It is fantastic and you are very talented.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen