donderdag 28 april 2011

Welcome and news


A warm welcome to all my new followers:

Erika
Harriet
Dina.Saukko
Catymariposina
Kia
Sel-miss
Chris V.
Georgie Steeds
Caroline
minisonja
Anarniel
Paloma
Toñi Gago
Ilona
Arantza Martin
Maria Ireland
Maria L.
Sionchi
Juliana
Alessandra
Diny
Dave Williams
Mona
Pilar Garcia
Rosalee
Jennifer Rydell
Carmen
Lies
Eliane Accioly
Cherryv33
Freubs
Sjoukje
Kunne
Juli
Irena
RiS
Manfred Bartsch

I hope you will enjoy following my blog. It is a bit quiet now, real life is very busy :-(

Recently I had bought some food on etsy by Amanda. I didn´t show it yet. It is so beautiful and looks so real, you would almost eat it!



Take a look at her delicious food! She has a website too.

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Hola Lara:
    ¡¡ que fantasticas miniaturas!!
    estas pequeños alimentos parecen de verdad
    ¡¡ felicidades por tu buena compra !!
    Disfrutalo mucho!!
    Un besito guapa,que tengas un buen dia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lara take time and come back when it is possible. Have a nice time.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you for the official welcome! I enjoy using miniatures in playful vignettes I create using hand sewn plushy characters. I'm also fixing up my childhood dollhouse and showing the progress on that (all on my blog). I very much enjoy your blog and look forward to future posts!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een heerlijk eten Lara!
    Ze maakt echt fantastische etenswaren.
    Ik had Amanda al bij mijn etsy favorieten zitten ;)

    Liefs Jollie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. That's who has bought all the sandwiches!
    Of course, I joke :-)
    I love amanda's sandwiches, but every time I get ready to buy, someone will blow me out from under the nose :-)
    I send you a hug my dear,
    Flora

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Het ziet er inderdaad heel lekker uit!
    Bedankt voor het warme welkom.
    Groetjes, Diny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. The food looks so delicious.
    I have had to start a new blog.....formerly Bord and Butik.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Tienes un premio en mi blog, cuando quieras puedes pasar a recogerlo. Un beso

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Hello Lara,

    I have just joined your blog, I found you through Andy's miniature blog.
    As soon as I opened your blog I was bowled over by that beautiful magnolia.....stunning.

    I notice to my left I can see a hall way and I have the exact same light in my entrance. I don't have a blog yet but under Andy's encouragement I will soon.

    Your blog is lovely and I can see I will enjoy it.

    Regards, Fiona

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen