vrijdag 11 februari 2011

Welcome




A lot of new followers are here to welcome:

lcubed001
nadsa974
marja
ryandujar
FabShabbyRoses
soyoko
Chrissey
Merche Aragó
Eloisa
TreeFeathers
Carra
Karina
Mary
Fabiola
newton avelino
Anna
Ani
Helene Dalmar
Olga (lluna45)
Mirja
Adrie
May
Ines
Gunvor
Hanna

Thank you all for following my blog. I hope you will enjoy what you see and read.
Some followers have more blogs, but you can find it on their profile. If I have missed your bloglink, would you please tell me, so I can add it to the list.

I hope spring will come soon. This picture is 2 years old, but I can see these flowers in my garden right now  :-)

7 opmerkingen:

  1. thanks for the welcome! I really enjoy what I see and read :D
    a hug..ani

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Lara just wanted to let you know you won a prize in my giveaway please pop on over to my blog and email me your mailing address so i can get it sent out to you
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Lara, your blog is fantastic! Thank you for following my one!
    Mini hugs
    Hotazuru

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thank you for your visit. I am waiting for spring too, it has been a long winter. Now i will go round your blog!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Thanks for the welcome! Love your work so the pleasure is mine, mini hugs, Hanna

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen