woensdag 24 november 2010

Welcome


A warm welcome to my new followers:

Lena/cjk1701
Sophie Appleton
HelenLovesCashmere
misminiaturas
Julie (she has two blogs)
Petra
Susan (she has more blogs)
Faith
Adela (she has two blogs)
Teresa
Pepi (she has more blogs)
ullaczn
Susi
Miette
Debs
Piikko
Loly
Keli
Martimez (two blogs)
Giulia
Bea
Alicia Castro Masaveu
Dominique
Minna
Alison
Galina (Галина)

You are all very welcome and I hope you will enjoy my blog.
If I have missed some links would you please be so kind to tell me, so I can add them to my list?

4 opmerkingen:

  1. De foto hier erg mooi, leuke give away ontvangen en wat leuk dat je moeder een beetje mee helpt erg handig.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you! I love your miniatures and your skill; you are amazing! If you want to add a link to my blog, it's at http://minianachronisms.blogspot.com/ but it's not very interesting yet.

    ~~ cjk1701/Lena

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen