vrijdag 10 september 2010

Some small things

Here are a few pictures of some small things I made the past week.



I am working on a hallstand after a picture in a magazine. The hat was made for hanging on the hallstand, pictures of the hallstand will follow when it is finished.



The third and fourth picture are a candlestick and a cake stand which are made from ornaments by http://www.bindelsornaments.nl/joomla/ . You can make great things with these ornaments!
I painted the cake stand antique white (but when I make the picture bigger I can see I missed a few spots).

13 opmerkingen:

  1. Your hat is so pretty and the candlestick is too cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Nice things, I use Bindels ornaments a lot too. Love your hat, is it made of some kind of embroidery fabric?
    Love, Susanne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I like the candlestick and the hat, the flowers on it are lovely.
    Geneviève

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Your cakestand is great. I love the Bindels items, too.
    Elis

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love your hat, the flowers look so delicate,
    Ana

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Son una preciosidad! me encanta el efecto mármol del mueble. Un beso.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I love your hat and the 'marble' top on the cupboard. Also your candlestick and cake stand look great made from the findings.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Ik vind dat alles schitterend mooi is, knap gedaan :-))
    groetjes Ingrid

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Hi Lara your candlesticks, hat, clock and hall stand Are gorgeous i love them your so clever
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Preciosos tus trabajos, estan hechos con muy buen gusto.Felicidades¡¡¡¡Ya estas apuntada para mi sorteo.Besos

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen