dinsdag 24 augustus 2010

Results of my vacation...

Here is what I bought in Sweden and Denmark. Beautiful fabrics, paint, beads, chairs and other bits and pieces. Fabrics and paint and maybe the chairs will be for my "french/scandinavian" house. The beads and bits will be made into bottles and pots for a new shop I will be making coming October (fair in Arnhem).
It will be a shop with bathroom needs :-)




Below are the things I made during the vacation (I know it´s not much, but you know, 4 kids and 1 husband, little time left for mini-ing :-( ). Not in the pictures are a box for cleaning stuff (mcqueenies kit housemaids box) and two grisham books I made (maybe I´ll show them later).


The contents of the cupboard below are not made by me, it´s all bought!




I am still thinking about a giveaway and hope to start it this week. My youngest two are back to school, the eldest two have to go next week. So I hope to have more time for mini-ing!

15 opmerkingen:

  1. Lara, Everything is so wonderful. I really love the little wall cabinet with the cheese and wine! So darling!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuke spulletjes Lara. Het kastje vind ik geweldig mooi, zeker met de wijnflesjes onderin.

    gr.Heleni

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I like this color very much !!!
    Nina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. oh I really like the cupboard and the shelf, details and color are just perfect. i''m very impatient to see your new shop !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. You have bought a lot of nice things! Where in sweden did you shop miniatures?
    I just love the green cupboard! Where did you buy that?

    Lena!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. grazie per esserti iscritta tra le prime al mio blog! Complimenti per i tuoi lavori e per la scelta dei colori. Seguirò il tuo blog con molto piacere per vedere le tue creazioni.
    Un caldo saluto da Rosella e dall'Italia.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Love the little cabinet and the rack plates. great purchases

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. The beautiful wine cabinet is great! Love the screen on the doors! My favorite color too! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wat een leuke spulletjes allemaal!!

    Groetjes, Karin.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Love the little cabinet.
    I like this color very much!!
    besitos ascension

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Dear Lara, I love everything that you managed to do in the little free time: imagine what can you do with kids in school!
    Since my daughter is only 20 months, who knows when I'll be able to count on the school, to create something...
    Mini hugs, Flora

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Hi Lara :-) I specially love the little cupboards and the plate rack and they are in my favourite duck egg blue colour.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. ¡ Bien , por fin al colegio ! Ahora Con Todo Que lo ha Comprado , podras HACER Muchas Cosas . Que El Armario ha Comprado es ideal.
    Besos Clara.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Que maravillosas compras.
    El platero y el armario te han quedado preciosos.
    Besitos, May

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen