maandag 26 april 2010

Victorian house

Here are a few pictures of my Victorian house. My dad built it from a building plan. It is a very big house, it measures 120 cm (h) x 74 cm (d) x 59 cm (w).

I just took pictures of a few rooms, because I have to clean the house before I can take more pictures (just like my 1:1 house ;-))

The front door open, you can see the hall...


Girls bedroom (2nd floor)...


Corridor at the second floor...


Babyroom (2nd floor)...


And the main bedroom (first floor)...


Nina, I promiss there will be more pictures when I can find the time to clean the house :-)

9 opmerkingen:

  1. It's a lovely house Lara and really like all I have seen by now!!
    Hope you add more photos!!
    Warm regards,
    Meli

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hello Lara. I love the houses of others, especially those Victorian. Yours is very beautiful: who has fouled?! I look forward to more pictures. P.S. Just today I published a post about Villa Elisa
    Good cleaning :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Lara - I enjoyed looking at your house; more photos please!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a great introduction to your Victorian House. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your pictures. I love the Victorian style so this is just right up my street!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hy Lara,
    thank you, thank you, thank you ! A great fun !
    So nice, what I see.
    Waiting for more.

    So long, Nina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Victorian home is beautiful! I would like to see more pictures of her. A kiss.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Lara i love this house cant wait to see more pictures
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. You have a very beautiful dollshouse.
    Can you show us a picture from the hole house.

    Natascha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Lara, great that you also have the Victorian house. I see beautiful details like the stairs and railings. That's something I break my thoughts on to make it perfect.

    Greetings, Roelie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen